Our products come with the consumer guarantees found in the Australian Consumer Law which cannot be excluded, including guarantees that the products will be of acceptable quality. In the unlikely event that you receive products from us that do not comply with the consumer guarantees, we will provide you with a refund or exchange based on the below:
- If we consider that the product has a major failure under the Australian Consumer Law (eg. the product is unsafe, does not fit the description or is not fit for purpose), you can return it and receive your choice of a refund or an exchange, and compensation for any other reasonable foreseeable loss or damage.
- If we consider that the product has a minor failure under the Australian Consumer Law (eg. the product’s packaging is cracked but does not affect the safety or use of the product), we will provide you with an exchange.
- Where a product is damaged through misuse, accident or abnormal use, the Australian Consumer Law or any manufacturer’s warranty may not apply, and Hair Hunters may choose not to provide a refund, exchange or repair (if applicable).
- Hair Hunters will require proof of purchase before providing a remedy under the Australian Consumer Law. Consumer guarantees cannot be excluded or limited and are in addition to any manufacturer’s warranties or extended warranties purchased by, or given to you.
We hope that you enjoy your purchase from us however, in circumstances where products delivered are:
- significantly different to what was shown or described
- unfit for intended purposes
We will offer you the option for a replacement or refund provided we are notified within 7 days of receiving your products.
Please see additional tabs for more return information.
Here’s how our returns work
1. Get in touch
To request a return, please email email@example.com the below info:
Products being returned:
Reason for return:
Whether you would like a replacement or refund?
Any other comments you would like to add?
Please ensure that this form is submitted and approved before sending the item back to us.
2. We’ll get back to you
Our team will be in contact via email to provide you with further instructions to return the item back to us.
3. Pack and Send
After the return has been approved, pack your item/s carefully and opting for a trackable shipping method to ensure it reaches us safely.
Keep in mind, you will be responsible for your own return shipping costs. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Then what happens?
Returns from metro areas usually arrive to us within 7 days and can be longer from regional or remote areas. Once we receive it, the replacement*/refund will be processed within 10 days.
*We will notify you when the replacement has been sent out.
Unfortunately, we do not accept ‘change of mind’ returns.
If the item you have received is faulty, please email us via firstname.lastname@example.org with a detailed description and photo/video of the product fault within 7 days of your delivery.
If you have received an item that isn’t what you’ve ordered, or it arrived damaged, please take a photo and email us via email@example.com within 7 days of delivery. Please don’t dispose of the item until we’ve had a chance to chat with you!
Please email us via firstname.lastname@example.org if you suspect item/s are missing within 7 days of your delivery.
PLEASE NOTE: As each of our brands are responsible for sending out their own products – you may receive your order in multiple deliveries.
We do not offer refunds or replacements on sale items.
Once we have received your returned item/s, your refund will be returned back into the original method and account of payment.
Once we’ve received your returned item/s, refunds usually take around 10 business days to appear in your account.
Any other questions?
Get in touch with us via email@example.com
Follow Us on Instagram